Wednesday 25 July 2012

London 2012

In just two days, the opening ceremony for the olympics takes place and billions of pairs of eyes will be on London 2012. Its a very exciting time for London and for Britain - a chance to show the world what we can do. Fingers crossed that there's no big palarva!


I was lucky enough to be given a ticket to see the Technical Rehearsal of the opening ceremony on Monday night and I was so surprised - it was just fantastic! The opening ceremony is really going to be a feast for the eyes and ears; a real spectacle and an explosion excitement. I really hope all the athletes, for whom the opening ceremony really is for, enjoy it as much as I did (I have to say we didn't see everything - some parts have been saved for Friday night!)



No comments:

Post a Comment